Exchange students may apply for one or more semesters* of courses taught in French. To do so, they need a minimum B1 level in French + A2 level in English and must have completed 3 years' study at their first university (180 validated ECTS). An exchange can be made from semester 7.


Our international academic coordinator will submit a plan of studies to be validated by the home university.


* Students studying at ENIT for 2 semesters may also take one semester in French and one in English.



Requirements: when applying, students need a B1 level in French AND A2 English level + 180 ECTS validated. They will attend semesters 7 to 10 at ENIT. To obtain the ENIT degree, they will need to validate a B2 level in English within this period.


* Please contact the International Relations Office of your home University to make sure our two institutions signed a double degree agreement.



47, avenue d'Azereix - BP 1629 - 65016 Tarbes CEDEX

+33 (0)5 62 44 27 00

  • Région Occitanie
  • Erasmus +
  • Logo midisup
  • Logo CGE
  • Logo UTFTMP
  • Logo CTI
  • Logo CDEFI
  • Logo MENESR
  • Bienvenue en France
  • certification_FCU_N_FdC